The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
I want to try this!
people cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long
I don’t want to survive, I want to live.
I never look back, it distractme from the now.
Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.
I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
You telling me you stop believing in moon, when the sun comes up?